We approach each new client by trying to understand their pattern of energy consumption and their overall electricity needs. We analyse the information provided by the client and devise a report showing design of a Solar PV system and the energy it will generate over its lifespan.
From households we collect the following information:
- Electricity bills for the last 6-12 months.
- Exact location and Eircode.
- Roof type, size of house, age of house.
From businesses, public and commercial buildings we collect:
- Electricity bills for a period of more than one year as the activity in such premises varies greatly over the years.
- MRSO data for the last 12 months (This can be 15, 30 min or hourly data).
- Location of the main power incomer noted on a google maps image from above so we can ascertain cable runs.